Steampunk Octopus by Meg Lyman
Notecard-sized gouache and ink on paper
And actually made some cash and had fun! A rousing success!
This was the most fun I’ve had at a convention since Con on the Cob ’06. I’m glad I covered my expenses, but what really matters is being with all those awesome people. Highlights:
- Giggling girl art homework party
- Watching the AMAZING Pittsburgh fireworks from our room on the 22nd floor
- Seeing Tekfox do his DJ thing. He rocks the Drum and Bass genre.
- Receiving art from so many different cool people, via trades, gifts, and purchases
- Doing a commission of a squid-colored-like-a-puffin! I need to look into doing cephalopod in striking animal patterns. :D
And 8 of my 12 pieces sold in the art show (one to one of my favorite artists). I am overwhelmed with happy. Thank you, everyone!