Mondays by Meg Lyman
4×6″ gouache on Bristol
Well, here they are… my art goals for the year. Read, take note, and be prepared to write a performance review for me at the start of 2009.
- Register my business by March
- Redo this blog to greatly expand its content and interactivity
- Trim my website into a portfolio
- Time all my projects with the new stopwatch Santa got for me
- Complete the 100 Cephalopods project*
- Promote my art on MySpace, etc.
- Obligatory really vague goal: strive to always improve and learn
- Do 10 shows and/or conventions
I’m off to work on that last one – the first show of 2008. I’ll talk to you next week, hopefully without all the art I hauled downtown yesterday.
*exciting details forthcoming!